Our customer is an international industry located in the south of Brussels. It operates in the sale and service of equipment for different sectors in West and Central Africa.
In order to increase its staff, the company is looking for experienced (m/f) :
International Sales Representative / Manager (Africa) (001/003)
• Sales development in assigned countries: develop & maintain customer portfolio.
• Support of Subsidiaries in signed area.
• Customer satisfaction evaluation tools implementation and follow-up.
• Business plan and forecast preparation + finalization.
• Sales quotations and orders supervision, control and follow-up.
• Accurate transfer of sales orders to the Sales admin service (commissioning, warranty, technical issues, etc…).
• Market analysis and reporting to direct management: stay informed of economical environment & latest developments.
• Maintain a constructive relationship with the suppliers.
• Provide monthly reports on area developments.
• Regular trips to the allocated area.
• Regular customer contacts, build up strong relationship.
Managerial aspects for the sales manager role
• Manage the sales team and give them the opportunity to develop their knowledge on the company’s products;
• Coordinate after sales support at clients sites;
• Supervision of the Sales Administration group.
• You hold a High School or University degree ( preferably as an engineer) or equivalent by experience.
• You speak French and have a good working knowledge of English (you are able to negotiate and give technical explanations in English) ; any of the following languages is an asset: Russian, Spanish, Portuguese or Arabic.
• You have people and project management skills.
• You have a customer oriented approach.
• You have an analytical mind & work autonomously.
• You developed an active knowledge of the African market.
• You are a regular user of MS Office and other Windows software.
• An international commercial responsability within a growing company.
• A position combining technical inside, sales & management.
• Challenging projects.
• A family business supporting autonomy and drive.
• A company culture based on team work.
• An attractive salary linked to your skills.
• A possibility to relocate in the working territories