Inbev is an affiliate of the Belgian-Brazilian brewery group Anheuser-Busch InBev, the most important brewery in the world regarding its brewed beer volume. It represents by it-self approximately 14% of market shares, and a production of 246,3 millions hectoliters of beer (Stella Artois, Budweiser, Beck’s, Jupiler, Leffe, Hoegaarden, etc.) and 25 millions hectoliters of lemonades. The group employs around 86 000 persons around the world. The headquarter is located in Leuven, same place than Interbrew.
Inbev is currently looking for, for its Leuven site, its future (m/f)
IT Solution Manager – Commercial Department (216/002)
Detail, together with InBev business, specific Zone Western Europe (WE) business IS requirements. Define Zone WE solution blueprint and business case. Plan and coordinate solution definition and coordinate solution delivery for Zone WE solutions at zone level and in the countries (pilots and roll-outs). Manage implementation of Zone WE solutions in the countries (pilots and roll-outs). Identify and develop zone/local implementation partner.
More specifically, your main tasks are as follows :
• identify and provide innovative, proven, optimized business zone specific IS solutions to IS-related projects and specific zone business functions ;
• liaise with Zone and Global Solution Architecture to ensure specific zone business function solutions are aligned with IS strategy, technology and architecture ;
• support Zone Business Systems Relationship Management in channeling business demand ;
• project management of global solutions in the zone together with service provider ;
• support AB InBev zone business to define zone specific business function IS needs with appropriate solutions and initiate business cases ;
• track, escalate and resolve specific business function IS related zone projects progress and issues where necessary ;
• facilitate communication between IS and zone InBev business in zone IS-related projects ;
• ensure compliance of zone specific business function IS-solutions with InBev global standards & policies.
• Master degree.
• Understanding of AB InBev’s business and how IS contributes to delivery of services.
• Relationship management skills.
• Knowledge of specific industry IS solutions.
• Project Management experience.
• Excellent communication skills including negotiating & influencing ability.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving skills.
• Excellent command of oral & written English.
• Mobility : 40% of time spent traveling.
• An international renowned group thanks to its brands as well as to thits products quality.
• A position with responsibilities and diversified in his tasks.
• A dynamic and welcoming work environment.
• An attractive salary package in line with your skills and with your experience.