Located in the South of Brussels, our customer is the European affiliate of an important international group, renowned for its solidity in the automotive sector. The company’s stability is endorsed by its long term strategy and the high quality level of its products.
To strengthen his sales activities within his OEM division and to keep up with a stringent demand from its main customers, our customer is looking for a :
Key Account Engineer / Manager (801/015)
As a Key Account Engineer / Manager (depending on experience), you will contribute to achieve the following objectives within the framework of the company’s strategic orientation and targets:
• You are responsible for the technical projects and commercial aspects of sales and for the achievement of budgeted turnover and for the profitability of the company’s products.
• You will deploy a product sales strategy in order to continuously grow the business, improve market share and conquer new market segments.
• You will give qualified, technical and application-oriented advice as well as clarification of all technical questions from customers, prospects and sales channels, autonomously and in cooperation with the in-house departments involved.
• You will organize and share customer meetings, write visit reports and follow up on actions afterwards.
• You will contribute to a good teamwork in the OEM division and strengthen good relation with customer, suppliers, logistics companies, the related company plants and members.
• A degree or qualification in industrial engineering is a strong plus, possibly complemented by a formal business or marketing post graduate degree.
• You possess 5 to 10 years of experience in sales track record (at least 3 years) and technical project management responsibilities with automotive products, with a focus of delivering positive bottom line results.
• Some technical experience would be advantageous.
• You are fluent in English. The command of French and any other language is an asset.
• You are willing to travel short and mid term.
• You have a very good knowledge of MS office applications as Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Access is a plus).
• A challenging position in an open, enthusiastic and dynamic company within an international environment.
• Good working conditions in a modern and innovative quality driven company.
• Training and development opportunities.
• Compensation will be based on qualifications and experience, and will include a base salary and benefits.