With production plants in Japan, Thailand and China, Aisin AI (www.aisin-ai.co.jp/english/) covers a seamless global approach for local and global car manufacturers. Aisin AI, as part of the Aisin Seiki Group (linked to Toyota), is a global company with more than 2.000 people world-wide and global sales exceeding 105 billion JPY (2010). Aisin AI’s products are manual transmissions and transfer products.
In Europe since 2006, Aisin AI EUROPE has his European sales office based in Neu-Isenburg (Frankfurt - Germany).
To strengthen his sales activities, Aisin AI EUROPE is looking, for his OEM division in Frankfurt, for a :
Sales Engineer (214/001)
- You are responsible for the technical projects and commercial aspects of sales and for the achievement of budgeted turnover and for the profitability of Aisin AI EUROPE’s products.
- You will deploy a product sales strategy in order to continuously grow the business, improve market share and conquer new market segments.
- You will give qualified, technical and application-oriented advice as well as clarification of all technical questions from customers, prospects and sales channels, autonomously and in cooperation with the in-house departments involved.
- You will organize and share customer meetings at Aisin AI Europe sites and customer sites, write visit reports and follow up on actions afterwards.
- You will contribute to a good teamwork and strengthen good relation with customer, suppliers, logistics companies, the related Aisin AI Plants and Aisin AI Europe members.
- A master degree in industrial engineering or in business management is a strong plus.
- You possess at least 3 years of experience in a technico-sales function or in an engineering position with automotive technical products.
- Some experience with manual transmissions products would be advantageous.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You are willing to travel short and mid term (across Europe, but mainly in Germany).
- You have a very good knowledge of MS office applications as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A challenging position in an open, enthusiastic and dynamic company within an international environment.
- Good working conditions in a modern and innovative quality driven company.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Compensation will be based on qualifications and experience, and will include a base salary and benefits.