Our client, GMD (Brussels) is appointed by the World Customs Organisation (WCO, www.wcoomd.org), to produce and to distribute its publications as well as web tools. WCO is a worldwide intergovernmental organization exclusively focused on Customs matters. WCO has developed an on-line tool (IPM –Interface Public Members http://ipmpromo.wcoomdpublications.org/ ) to support Customs to fight against counterfeiting.
In order to promote the IPM tool to Rightholders at an international level, GMD is looking to recruit a (m/f) :
International Sales Representative (227/001)
- Identify and contact potential clients (International firms Rightholders active in any sector, e.g. pharmaceutical, chemical, automotive, luxury, etc.) confronted to counterfeiting acts.
- Promote the IPM on-line tool and its services through participating in specialized conferences worldwide.
- Make presentations of the use and benefits of the IPM on-line tool on prospective clients’ site or via web meetings.
- Build a trustful and long-term relation with your contacts.
- Develop your network within the Rightholders’ as well as influencers’ community.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of membership contracts.
- You hold a Business school or university degree.
- You have 3 to 5 years experience in selling solutions/services on an international level.
- You have a perfect knowledge of English, any another European language is an asset.
- You are truly customer-service oriented, you have some affinity for the sale of IT solutions and you enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
- You have excellent presentation skills.
- You are willing to travel at least one week per month in and outside Europe.
- The opportunity to join a “unique” organization coping with the facilitation of international trade.
- Responsibilities and contacts at all levels.
- An international working environment and the possibility to travel and to speak foreign languages.
- A central office based in Brussels near the North Station.
- An attractive package in line with the level of experience.