Inbev is een filiaal van de Belgisch-Braziliaanse groep Anheuser-Busch InBev die, wereldwijd, de grootste brouwer is betreffende het volume gebrouwd bier. Het bedrijf heeft ongeveer 14 % van de markt en een productie van 246,3 miljoenen liters bier (Stella Artois, Budweiser, Beck’s, Jupiler, Leffe, Hoegaarden, ezv…) en 25 miljoenen liters limonade. De groep heeft ongeveer 86,000 werknemers. De sociale zetel is in Leuven, op dezelfde site dan Interbrew.
Inbev is currently looking for, for its Leuven site, its future (m/f)
Process Improvement – Change Specialist (216/006)
The Process Improvement – Change Specialist will be part of the TMS project team, and leading all change management activities in the different streams (Strategy/Optimization, Orders and Execution) during the Implementation of the TMS solution across Western European countries and in the BSC in Prague.
The prime responsibilities being build business cases for analyses on trade-offs ( process vs System) , Communication, management, Training (Class Room training, On The Job Training and Knowledge Transfer) and CM budget follow-up.
The project is foreseen to last around 18 months.
More specifically, your main tasks are as follows :
• develop internal communication materials (presentations, texts, Q&A’s for the Workers Councils, management, concerned employees, and all employees) ;
• develop external communication materials (together with business) for customers, suppliers, and business partners ;
• set up and organize meetings with the project team, management, and employees ;
• support the development of a stakeholder management plan and actions ;
• support the project communication to key stakeholders to maintain their buy in: give regular updates in order to manage their expectations, keep them informed on progress and aware of what is expected from them ;
• ensure logistics: training environment, transport, and accommodation ;
• responsible for preparing the training materials ;
• responsible for training planning, set-up, agenda, and process ;
• train users and suppliers ;
• follow-up of training with trainees, trainers (interviews, meetings).
• follow-up & summarizing of Training tracking tool.
• support and follow-up of training budget.
• support education of business/retained organization in new ways of working.
• follow-up Change Mgt budget (linked to Training).
• Very structured and Analytical person (facts and figures oriented).
• Extensive knowledge of Transportation/Logistics - general and within Western Europe ABI.
• Flexible : available for Business trips.
• Strong negotiations skills.
• Sound change management skills.
• Open Mind (Explore new concepts).
• Able to deal and negotiate with different business streams.
• An international renowned group thanks to its brands as well as to hits products quality.
• A position with responsibilities and diversified in his tasks.
• A dynamic and welcoming work environment.
• An attractive salary package in line with your skills and with your experience.