Actif depuis plusieurs années dans le monde de la consultance RH, habeas offre une gamme de services spécialisés dans le recrutement et la sélection, l’évaluation de personnes, le coaching et l’outplacement.
Tein Technology is at the leading edge of individually engineered network-based solutions integrating voice, video and data communications. In all types of high-end surveillance environments – from financial trading rooms, maritime and harbour controls and city surveillance to rail control systems and transport and traffic management. Complex environments that demand excellence in functionality, reliability and sustainability to improve their customers’ productivity.
For almost a century they have been a family company with family values – respect for the world we live in, regard for the staff and dedication to their customers, applying strong ethical codes and internal controls.
Today a team of 100 technical experts designs and delivers robust, customized surveillance systems for the most mission critical environments.
Headquartered in Brussels with a branch office in Amsterdam/Amstelveen, Tein Technology is a mission critical company which has the competence to deliver the complexity and excellence our customers demand.
In order to reinforce their position in the BeNeLux, Tein Telecom is looking for a
Customer Service Engineer (192/002)
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you install, commission and maintain the different products and solutions which our company implements for major customers. You will very quickly take on board new technologies which we integrate in our global solutions and participate in the implementation of specific projects.
Your main responsibilities are as follows :
- Maintenance of existing customers’ solutions (80%)
- Customers’ new projects implementation (20%)
• You possess an Industrial Engineering degree in Telecommunication, Electronics or ICT.
• You are interested in Network (IP solutions, wireless networking), Network-based video surveillance, or VOIP solutions.
• You show a good knowledge and understanding of the telecom sector (integrated network-based Voice, Data and Video solutions).
• You demonstrate a perfect command of Dutch, with good knowledge of technical English and French.
• You are a true team player with good communication skills, positive as well as flexible minded.
• You are organized and able to work autonomously.
• The opportunity to enter a solid organization within a human sized structure, a Belgian organization whose independence will drive all decisions.
• A challenging position supporting state-of-the-art technological solutions to business customers.
• A dynamic and professional environment with talented colleagues in a unique working environment : a modern green site in the heart of Brussels.
• Technical and professional training programs.
• An attractive salary package, with extra advantages, including company car & group insurance.